Nominate a Nonprofit
We strive to help our local community by supporting groups whose primary purpose is charitable service to the community. Our hope is to reach the causes with the greatest need and make an impactful, positive change by pooling our resources.
Submit Your Nomination
Any current member can nominate a charity for consideration. Please review the eligibility requirements below before submitting your nomination form.
To be eligible to be added to our charity list an organization must:
- Be nominated by a current member.
- Serve Chippewa, Dunn, or Eau Claire County.
- Have a 501(c)(3) status.
- Any member in good standing may nominate a potential recipient. This is a diverse, inclusive group of women. We ask that you keep this in mind when nominating potential recipients and look to nominate organizations with broad appeal.
- Each nonprofit can only be added to the potential recipient pool once. Nonprofits with multiple programs cannot be nominated for each program separately. Each nonprofit only needs one nomination to be added to the charity pool. Multiple nominations will not increase entries.
- Local nonprofits may contact the board of directors to request to be nominated.
- Nominations are subject to board of directors approval. Once nominated, the board will vet the nominated organization to determine eligibility. Organizations that meet the eligibility criteria will be added to our potential recipient pool.
- The board may institute a process in the future to update the potential recipient's list to make sure it is current and reflects the interests of our membership.
Become part of this exciting group! Your membership allows us to support local nonprofits in Chippewa, Dunn, and Eau Claire counties.
The concept of 100 Women is elegantly simple. Learn how the group operates and what drives our decisions.
Meet the founding members of the Eau Claire branch who oversee the administration, event management, communications, promotion and governance of the group.